Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Counsel

I just read Brock Shields’ book: Down Came the Rain, it’s about her struggle with post-partum depression, I had post-partum psychosis. It was incredible how I could relate and how many of our thoughts and feelings were the same. So I found a real nice psychiatrist; he’s quite exciting and sure knows his stuff. Here are some of the reasons I like him so much:
· He will come directly to my home, so I can sit or lie down anywhere I feel comfortable.
· His rates are extremely low.
· He is a Christian.
· He will give me counsel from the bible on any moral issues.
· He will spend as much time as I need.
· He already knows my history so I needn’t waist time on that.
· He has a wonderful solution for guilt.
· He can really draw out what is inside and figure out the problem in no time.
His name is Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, The Everlasting Father, and The Prince of Peace, and He is available for anyone who needs Him at any time.

No comments: