Friday, May 23, 2008

Rodney took his little Hans with him to Winnipeg for a day and I was able to spend it in the sewing room. Finished off a few shirts for Hans and dug three holes with rocks in them around our Evergreen, or is it our Everbrown? Now the water is getting to the roots; this is his last chance. My face is all leathery from the sunshine it's been getting.

Spent the day washing the mud off my floor that we have been dragging in all week from working in our garden; my knees are on fire. Rodney has designed a pond for our garden and it really looks good. If it had been up to me I would have kept it really small and simple, but he had some bigger ideas and now I'm glad he did.

I've been dragging in every bog and water plant that I can get my fingers on in the last week, and have planted a few and am planning some more. We will put in our goldfish in as well. I'm on the lookout for a water lilly at a good price. I'm just too cheep to got one at the Canadian Tire. They look so big and healthy, it makes me green at $16.99.

The luckiest mom in the word just got an arm load of flowers from her sun...that Sunflower!!




2 comments:

Dianna said...

Yah!! An update. I'm at parents [Ob] for a couple days with kids. Hubby comin' tomorrow for weekend. Enjoy it as usual.
send me some inspirations to make a garden this year. I'm so not into it right now.

Anonymous said...

This blog is so funny and cute at the same time! I loved reading it, just so you know!!! ~ A Nel Fan