Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Keeping On

I’ve been keeping up my exercise program for about 14 weeks now and it feels pretty good. I noticed all summer long that I had more strength and stamina at our normal garden work. I started alternating jogging with weight training.

I think the garden below gave me the very first incentive to begin, it was pretty hard laboring in the hot sun at times, but I got in touch with that strong and determined side of myself again. With a little encouragement from Carebear, I began reading “Body for Life.” I got some very important tips and learned about regrouping and keeping at it even when things change. Just get active! That’s not so heard.
It is quit catching as Rodney has joined me, and my sons just love to imitate us. My bubble burst a bit when Hans punctured my exercise ball with a dart, but the only time I’m not up to par is in a cook week, when everything gets thrown out of whack.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Welcome back Nelda. Hope you feel my welcoming hug! Enjoyed catching up on how things are in your household. Loved to read about your precious son Hans.
Happy birthday big guy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cute pics Nel!!! but you knew that already, that Hanz and Judah are two of the cuttest little boys ever...! and, i could have told you, that the little Hanzes looove puncturing big exercise balls with darts.... <:*D

Anonymous said...

hey hunn! just loved hanging with you! man, we should do it more...and you do look great! bee-leev-it girl! ...I think of you when I have 2 kids and look that hot...sth

Carebear said...

good for you nel! My daughter always to go running with me and I really need to take her more often! I slacked off on my weight training...

You know, other than the profile pic, I don't even know what you look like! Can you post a pic of your whole family?