Friday, May 29, 2009

Last season pics

Not Cronologic

Boys in winter

New additions to family


Bench at park that Rod made for my birthday.


Had very special friends over for my birthday, they brought me bright tulips and carnations. It was my aunt Lana and her two beautiful daughters, Sonya and Debra.

Slapped a cake together for B-day.
These are my two treasures.
Thanks Deb for the pic
Boys at my house got me some flowers for Mothers Day.
Elisha play at the school.
Sonya this is for you, who helped make the alter.
Happy with it??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya! not to bad for a little newspapper....and water...unt male... nice paint job!...sth

Anonymous said...

Hey Nelda,

Your boys are growing up!! They're so much taller from when I last saw them. Yeah, would be so nice to visit with you again. Your blog is beautiful. Shows your deep faith in God. Very inspiring and uplifting. Thanyou for doing that and keep it up.

AA ;)

barbara said...

Hey Nelda....just visiting again...wanted to let you know I'm back to updating my blog as well...trying to anyway:)

Leave your footprints!:)

God bless
Barbara