Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday All

I got a bunch of beautiful Daffodils from my Father-in-law this week. He still frequents the cancer wards at times and enjoys sharing them with us. They really brightened up the kitchen together with all that sunshine we've been having.

I was sitting and considering the flowers, how they don't spin of sew but are more beautiful than Solomon in all his glory. I was impressed to think that my Father in heaven will also clothe me, but is He not able to clothe me with more than just shirts, socks, and skirts? He is also able to clothe me with righteousness, first and foremost, also with wisdom, good deeds, pure thoughts, and patience. I just have to trust Him to do it. Nor do I have to spin, sew, toil, or labour, for this righteousness; it is a gift.

No comments: