Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God

This adventure started with a dream that I thought was so sweet that I told it to Rodney the next day. I was standing outside my brother’s house in Crystal Springs and looked up at the heavens and saw the stars. They were just glorious; it seemed like they were 3-dimensional and very near. It was a clear night and there were billions of them. I raised my hands and opened my mouth to praise. That’s when I felt myself raising, and realizing it, came back down and thought that I shouldn't have lost faith or fear like Peter did when he walked on water. As I began to marvel at the night sky my body again rose upward in a state of pure adoration to God for such beauty, and when I awoke.

Sometime later I learned that God had Himself named each star (Ps.147:4) leaving the animals for Adam, and that they were put there for signs, seasons, days and years. (Gen.1:14) They were divinely designed to tell a story that I have not read in Josephus undeniably resembling the gospel. I learned that somewhere up there was the whole gospel story and that it was the bible of Adam, Noah, Abraham and others, because they really didn’t have one then. I learned that the signs of the zodiac have been perverted in our day and are being misused by the devil to tell people's future. He is always out to destroy the work of God.

Let me explain just one of the brightest constellations I have had the privilege of studying. Orion is the great warrior and holds a club and the head if His enemy victoriously in his hands.

  • Orion’s ancient name means “Coming as light,” who came as light?? “I am the light of the world”
  • The star on His right shoulder is Betelgeuse, and means “the coming of the branch.” Jesus said that every branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off and that He is the vine and we are the branches.
  • Bellatrix is on the left shoulder and means “coming quickly” or “swiftly destroying”
  • Rigel is the star on the leg poised over the head of the enemy and means “the foot that crushes” do you remember the very first prophecy given to Adam and Eve that Jesus would come? “It (the serpent) will bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise his heel.” (Gen.3:15)
  • So we have the star on his right leg called Saiph and means “bruised.”
  • There is also an interesting star on his belt that means “the wounded one” called Alnitak.
  • The belt is also made of three equally bright stars that have been called “The Three Kings,” and to me that sounds a lot like the trinity.

It was so incredibly interesting that I’ve been researching them in a sky atlas. The only thing I knew before was not to look for stars on a cloudy night…well, no, really…I knew where the big dipper is, and that’s about all.


Another interesting thing is that my grandma had all the birth dates of her children recorded in her bible along with the signs of the zodiac that they were born under. We always called her a little superstitious, but maybe she knew a thing or two more than I do today. In one of the few memories that I have of her she is sitting in a chair with her nose in the bible, and you could not distract her. (I know because I tried)


You know how the teachings of evolution have made us think that people back then were not as smart as we are now? You know how we are supposed to have evolved from monkeys? Always getting more advanced, intelligent, technical, and back then people were simple, living in caves and the like. I am beginning to see that the opposite is true. People were a lot smarter a few thousand years ago. Want proof?
Take a look at the pyramids and other immense structures and try figuring out what CAT you would use to move a trailer sized rock.
  • Solomon was the wisest man that ever lived.
  • I’d like to know how much knowledge I could get if I lived to be over 200 years old.
  • We are using a mere 10% of our brain today. Anything less and we would stop breathing.
  • Many iron, copper, clay, and gold artifacts have been found, meaning they had the tools to make items out of such.
  • There are even some paintings that depict energy sources much like our electricity today.


  • There must be something behind what I’m learning otherwise the magi would have had no idea that the Christ child had been born. They were led by a WHAT? A STAR? Yes, a star.

    No comments: