Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Biker Boy



Off come the training wheels. Hans has learned to bike at the age of 3 and will only be 4 in September. He needed just one push from his dad and he was off like he has always been biking. Rodney only had to teach him how to get started and jump on by himself; now he is all over the colony having a jolly old time. He even wants to ride Judas’ bike now. I found out at the health and wellness fair that he is bigger than 100% of the children his age. It’s a small wonder then that he’s such a pro biker.
I’ve got some clips and will try one more time to post them…




2 comments:

Dianna said...

WOW I had to do some catching up here! Haven't had time to read or do blogs lately. Come nighttime I was usually too drained to have computer time. But here I am right now catching up and it is ever refreshing to read your last couple blogs! Dad's are special aren't they? Too often we tend to take them for granted not realizing enough that there are people out there who never had a dad! We are blessed!
I can still remember when the announcement came that you have a son Judas. Look at him now!! 6 already!! Tell me again, "where does the time go??!!
Isn't it sweet, dad's with their boys. They have a bond between them that just us moms don't have. It's a certain kinda special bond. LOVE IT!! Blessings to you today!

Trail Rider said...

WOW! he' just picked that right up!!! it's like he's always known! good job! Tell me about where you live....and how a colony works....